My first ... - 6/14/2004
I have never thought of myself as a blogger. I do love to read (books, mags, blogs, etc.). I talk a lot (it's hard to stop me from talking once I start). But writing has not always been my cup of tea. I had a diary when I was still in grade school; that thing only lasted a year. Collecting my thoughts and constructing them into interesting and comprehendible phrases/sentences do not come easy for me. It usually takes me hours to write one sensible material.

So what made me decide to start my own blog? Maybe because it's the in thing right now.:) Or maybe through this I will know if I have a future in writing (which I really doubt I have). Or maybe I have reached a point in my life where pouring out and writing down the stuff inside my head is the only way that will keep me sane ... naahhh, my life is not that dramatic. I guess keeping a journal will make me see, from time to time, how I've been living my life; and hopefully in the future, it will remind me of the things that have molded me into the kind of person I will become. But who knows ... this post can probably be my last (well, I certainly hope not).

(One more thing ... I heard blogging is a great way to meet new friends.:D )