Home soon ... - 6/26/2004
I'm off to the Philippines tomorrow morning for a 2-week vacation. It has been six months since the last time I was home. First stop would be Manila to see my sister and her family and to meet my high school friends. I can't wait to see my 8-month old nephew who has grown so big since the last time I saw him.

Lucas - my adorable nephewmy sister Annette and babyluvour little angel


Then from Manila, I will be going to Cebu to attend a dear friend's wedding. I am really looking forward to it (not only because I'll be one of the secondary sponsors) 'coz it would be the first time for us to be together again after more than a year.

Chary (the pretty girl in stripes) is the bride-to-be


From the island of Cebu, next stop would be Bohol. I will be going there with my Japanese friends (who will also be attending Chary's wedding). It will be my second time in Bohol but my first time in Panglao island. I heard it's like Boracay years ago. Hope and pray we will have a nice weather for sight-seeing and snorkling.

After all the lakwatsa, I will be going home to Iligan - my hometown. A small party will be waiting for me since the day of arrival would also be my birthday (yhey!). It has been quite a while since the last time I celebrated my birthday at home. I am really, really looking forward to seeing my family. I miss them so much.

It would be a busy two weeks for me ... but I'm sure it would be an enjoyable and fun-filled one. (Watch out for pics after I get back!)