More than words - 9/14/2004
It has been 3 months! Maybe a short period for some people; but for me, it's like an eternity. I find it hard to believe that I can hold on to something like this (which I was hesitant to start with in the first place) this long. As what I have written in my first entry, I am no writer. Friends from high school and college, and even my friends from work, were pleasantly surprised when they read my blog. One person said, "Uy Odette, you can write pala." Yep, many people didn't think that I could put into writing the stuff inside my head. Heck, even I wasn't aware I had it in me. (As if meron nga ba?)

Apparently, they are right. I am no writer. I consult a dictionary when I want to look for the perfect word. I ask my closest friends to read my entry and tell me right away if I made a major grammar boo-boo. Does this make me a fraud?

Well, what I am sure of is - I am just a girl who recently found the desire to express what's inside my heart and mind; hoping that putting them into words would make it easier dealing with my emotions; and that, in one way or another, what I have written would touch somebody's heart or put a smile on some person's face. (Para bang ang dami kong readers ... hehehe. Sa mga nagtitiyaga, salamat po!)