日本語の勉強 - 9/10/2004
I have decided to push through with my daily "Japanese lesson" posting. In this way, aside from helping out friends, I will be forced to do some studying on a regular basis.:D (Hhmmmm ... maybe posting won't be done on weekends . I don't want to appear too geeky.:D)

Each lesson will be taken from the reviewers (list of kanji and sentence patterns) that sensei handed out before. After reading the lesson, try to come up with your own sentences. And if you want, you can post it in here (as a comment) or leave a message on my YM; and we'll check if the usage is correct. Since I am no expert myself, I can ask for sensei's help. (I can also ask help from my Japanese cubicle mates.) Also, if you see any errors or you have some questions or suggestions, please inform me.

頑張りましょう!