I'm back! - 1/12/2005
It's the 12th day of year 2005 ... a year which I hope and pray would be better than the last one. With all the tragedies and calamities, 2004 was indeed a tough year.

I am back in Japan. Actually, I've been here since Friday last week. I was planning to post my first entry over the long weekend; but unfortunately, my precious ThinkPad got damage during my trip back here. No it was not the airline's fault. It was all due to my negligence (a.k.a. stupidity). But who would have thought that Mr. Absolute H2O would pour out of the bottle and into the other contents of my knapsack during the long flight? Obviously not me! Anyway, I am hoping the damage is not that severe. I already called the service center and they will be picking up my machine tomorrow afternoon. Sana, I'll get it back in a week.

So, how was my vacation? Besides being a food-filling one, it was wonderful!