*Sigh* - 12/06/2004
Please don't ask me.

I don't want to talk about it.

...

...

...


All right, I think I didn't do that well to assure me of a passing score. The exam was just so hard for me. The allotted time was not enough for me to finish the exam. So in the end, I had to do a "Eenee, Meenee, Mainee, Mo!" in more than 30 test items. And we all know that doesn't sound good!

Results will be out mid-February next year. That's 2 months of waiting ... brooding ... pondering ... hoping ... and praying that things will turn out well.



力の限り、頑張りました!




-----


(Not-so-) Crazy things I have thought and done for a miracle to happen:

1) Nagsindi ng kandila sa simbahan. (It has been quite a while since the last time I lit a candle besides the ones found in cakes.)

2) Promise to attend mass every Sunday this month of December. (December na lang muna... wouldn't want to make promises I couldn't keep.)

3) Promise to donate a month's worth of the Nihongo incentive to a good cause.