Weddings galore! - 7/29/2004
Just recently, three close friends of mine left the world of singlehood. Another one is scheduled to walk down the aisle next month. Everyone I know (who's around my age) is either married (some with kids) or planning to get married soon ... except me.

Well, we have this joke among us friends -- kailangan na lang daw sumulpot yung groom sa araw ng kasal ko. Yep ... not having a groom-to-be doesn't stop me from envisioning the kind of wedding I want. I would really like to have the ceremony in a not-so-big church, a chapel perhaps, with a long aisle for me to walk on; and flowers ... the place will be filled with lots of flowers. It would be nice if all our family and friends will be there to share our special moment and witness our vows of love and commitment to each other. For the motif, my pick right now is something close to copper-bronze or gold-bronze; but this may change (depends on what's in during that time). Songs? That I haven't decided yet, though I have a few songs in mind for the bridal march. For the memento (video and photos), I want to get the best which means I need to start saving now coz they're really expensive. As for the reception, the food should be great and the program entertaining. I want everybody to enjoy the party, have fun and leave the place with a smile on their face and that "I'm glad I came." feeling. (Of course, my partner will have a say on everything.)

By the way, I already have a month and day in mind ... the only thing that is missing is the year. (hahaha! crazy girl!) :D

------------------------------------------------------

Here are some pics taken during the weddings of Cha (July 3, 2004) and Gailee (July 10, 2004).

chary & dave
the newlywedsgroom&bride w/ the veil sponsors
the newlyweds w/ the secondary sponsorsthe newlyweds w/ friends

gail & bernard
the newlywedsthe newlyweds w/ the readers
the bride w/ friendsthe newlyweds w/ friends