The curse - 7/30/2004
I have this tendency of falling "in crush" so easily that it has become a habit. ;)) If I remember it right, I had my first crush at the age of five (a mere K1 girl getting giggly over a cute K2 boy).:D The guy doesn't have to be "makalaglag panty" handsome. In fact, someone close to me commented that I have a weird taste in guys; and that the word cute has an entirely different meaning for me. But that's not the main point of this entry ... it's something related to that.

Well you see, in the six years I've been working for X company, I have had a crush on a number of my colleagues and interestingly, most of them are not with the company anymore. First there's D who resigned barely three months after I was hired. Then R who left half a year later. Two years after that, it was followed by A who not only left the company but also totally changed his vocation. (Hey, I didn't make him do that okay.:D ) And then came another A, J, another R, and ... hhmmmm, I wonder why L is still around.=)) I remember mommie-boss, who knows the story of my life, asking me (jokingly) not to have a crush on new R coz he's good and it will be a loss if he followed suit.:D

For the past months, I've not been interested in anyone within the workgroup. Why? Let me see ...

1) The higher people may learn about the curse and get me fired me for that. (Hey, don't blame it on me! It's not me ... it's you.) (lol):D

2) There's no one cute and interesting enough who caught my attention. (Actually, there's ... never mind. Afraid that the mere idea might cause him to leave.) hihihi!:D

3) I have been busy with my career; I haven't had the chance to look around. (Duh!)

4) Guys, who are single and available, are just too young for me. (Yep, manang na ako ng mga tao dito. Pero pwede pa rin mapagkamalang 24 pa lng.) :D


Whether its just coincidence or not, it kinda freaked me out a bit. But who cares ... each one was fun while it lasted. (^.^)