tête-à-tête - 8/21/2004
Together with some friends, I went to Gotemba Premium Outlet mall yesterday. Actually, it has been a yearly thing for me since 2002. (The Gotemba Outlet holds a Premium bargain sale every summer.)

Aside from the great shopping, I really had a nice time talking with my friend. Although we have our regular chitchat over the net, it has been quite a while since the last time we had an intimate conversation. Working right beside each other, we used to have them a lot before she left Japan for good last year. (She is here for a business trip this time around.) She's one of my friends with whom I can be myself. For the past 3 years, she's been there to celebrate with me my happiest moments; and comfort me during the heart-breaking times. Even though she is a lot younger than I am, she is one of those people whose opinions I value. If I ask her views/thoughts on something, she can say anything (some may be a bit painful to hear) and I won't get angry with her coz I know that she's only thinking what's best for me. (In the same way, I only want the best for her.)

After yesterday, I realized how much I missed spending time with her ... how much I miss being with my dear friends. Thus making me think ... it's right time for me to go home.