101 things about me - 8/11/2004
Some of them you may already know ... some are embarrassing ... and a few you may find a bit shocking.

1. i love to read ... i have a small collection of books
2. ...and dvds too (i can make a deposit on a 2nd hand car with the amount i spent on acquiring them)
3. i go gaga over romantic movies
4. my favorite romantic comedy film is bridget jones diary (watched it more than 5 times already ... planning to watch it again one of these days)
5. shawshank redemption is also one of my fave movies
6. i'm an SATC fanatic (i have their dvds and books)
7. i used to dream of becoming a beauty titlist (Miss Universe pa tlga!)
8. but my first childhood dream was to become a nun
9. i'm an impulsive buyer
10. i bought a notebook, a videocam, a watch, and other stuff out of the blue (as in spur of the moment ... walang ka plano2x)
11. back in grade school, i used to look like sheryl c. (few people said so)
12. received a few treats from the store manangs when i allowed them to call me by her name
13. didn't like it though coz i liked jennifer s. during those times (hehehe ... jologs!)
14. since the age of 12, i've been living away from my family
15. i get to go home only during long breaks
16. i used to think i was really smart
17. but that changed during high school (found out i was just an average student)
18. i have insomnia (recently been able to sleep around 1AM; a few weeks back, earliest was 3AM)
19. i have had a hard time sleeping early since high school (with tons of homeworks, exams, reports ... pano ka makakatulog n'yan!)
20. during the eat-all-you-can pizza craze, my all-time-high was 18 slices :D
21. i love watching japanese drama
22. but i can only understand around 70% of the story
23. my fave japanese actor is kimura takuya of SMAP
24. i've been to one of their concerts (SMAP)
25. i think i own too many shoes
26. i peed my pants during a plant tour when i was still in grade 5 (yaiiksss .. kahiya (-_-) hehehe)
27. i know how to play pusoy & pusoy dos (i think medyo magaling din ako) :D
28. i was able to interview Ogie Alcasid for our music project (1st yr high school)
29. i love kids
30. i plan to have one even if i don't get married
31. i so love my family (will give them anything basta kaya ko lang)
32. i can be a martyr sometimes
33. i'm moody and sensitive
34. my fave drink is tequila
35. i don't like beer
36. i have a high tolerance level for alcohol (i've never experienced throwing up)
37. i am a transparent person ... not good at hiding my true feelings
38. when i was in grade 6, i won first prize at an anecdote writing contest in filipino
39. i get attracted to a guy who can make me laugh
40. with a good singing voice
41. who knows how to play a guitar (pogi points tlga!)
42. ... and he need not be super-duper handsome
43. i want to go to europe someday
44. i dream of being able to wear a bikini on the beach
45. i am the eldest of four children
46. i like riding roller coasters
47. i talk a lot (when i'm with friends)
48. but public speaking makes me nervous
49. i know how to play various sports (tennis, bowling, volleyball, swimming, billiards, basketball, soccer, skiing, etc.) ... but it does not necessarily mean i'm good at them
50. i was part of our school's patintero team for palarong pambansa (division level) :D
51. i had my first plane ride when i was 10 years old
52. together with my science teacher and two of my classmates, we went to cotabato city to represent our city in a science fair (investigatory project contest - regional level)
53. our project was something about making chips (snack food) from kuhol (golden snails) ... we won 2nd place :)
54. i want to change my spending habits (no more outrageous buying of stuff)
55. 7 out of 10 ... my top gets soiled after a meal
56. i love receiving snail mails
57. i can be very loud and irritating
58. one of my greatest fears is not being able to bear a child
59. i am not good at making decisions
60. i need to first ask a number of people's opinion before i can make one
61. i'm not a very good cook
62. but i think i'm good at house-cleaning
63. broccoli is my fave vegetable
64. i also think i'm good at picking gifts for my love ones
65. i can hardly carry a tune but i still sing to my heart's content :D
66. i have tried smoking a stick or two
67. but i haven't tried any drugs
68. i am a last-minute kind of person
69. i work more effectively when under pressure
70. "travel light" is not part of my vocabulary
71. i love to eat
72. i am trying to control my food intake though
73. i'm insecure with the way i look
74. i've been trying to lose weight
75. i've lost 40lbs already
76. and i'm hoping to lose another 30-40lbs
77. i super-duper love LULUK my darling nephew
78. i want to be a better person
79. i pray everyday
80. i recently started reading the bible everyday (used to read before pa pero ndi araw2x)
81. i had my first crush when i was in kindergarten 1
82. he was my dance partner in our christmas presentaion
83. first heartbreak was during my first year in HS (found out that my 4th year crush was courting a 3rd-year girl)
84. been in two relationships
85. first one with my college teacher
86. it lasted for two and a half years
87. second one lasted a little over a month only
88. but took me forever to get over it
89. i can be very sungit
90. i am generous to my friends
91. i cry easily ... yep, a certified drama queen
92. i applied for US tourist visa 2 years ago and got denied
93. so, i spent a portion of the money i saved shopping online (VS & Amazon)
94. another portion, i treated my family to a vacation in cebu
95. i wish to have my own house
96. i would like to have a dog ... a labrador if possible
97. i hope i'll pass the japanese language proficiency exam this december
98. i want to have my own family
99. but i'm slowly accepting the possibility of single-blessedness
100. and maybe work for a UN agency or other charities
101. i trust and believe in HIM