Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny .... - 2/21/2005
I had the most bizarre dream the other night. I was back in Pinas, specifically in Boracay with my family and some friends (a mixture from high school, college and work). We were there to enjoy the summer breeze (which is actually what I plan to do this coming May). At one point, I found myself by the shore, slowly (yes, it was in slow motion) removing this sarong I was wearing ... and lo and behold, I was donned in this teeny weeny string bikini; and guess what (here comes the strange part) ... I actually looked good, no make that pretty hot just like those girls in Victoria's Secret. Weird ne?


Now, how to turn this dream into a reality? *think ... ok, and act on it*
(or is this where the phrase "only in my dreams" perfectly applies ... bwehehehe :D )


----------


"Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free." - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption (one of my favorite movies)