Happiness - 2/06/2005
"Huh?!?! You got yours already ... but I haven't received mine yet."

Actually, it was already delivered yesterday. But I totally forgot that I addressed mine to a friend's room (thinking I would be back in the Philippines by the time it would be out).

"Wait ... I need to be alone."

So, there I was on my bed ... said a short prayer and ...


合格 (PASSED)


"Aahhhh..." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I honestly had to read what was written a couple of times before it sunk in. That was 3 hours ago. Since then I have been smiling from ear to ear (and shedding tears from time to time). Yes, I passed the exam! My efforts have paid off. I feel so blessed. My prayers were heard and I am so grateful. I am filled with so much joy that it's bursting out of me. If you could only see me at this very moment. Sheer happiness is written all over my face.

*My (semi) goals in life ... so far so good.