My angel - 8/05/2004
I was hit by a feeling of sadness when it suddenly occurred to me that my friend will be leaving very soon. In the months that we've known each other, I can say that we've become pretty close (I think ha :D). She's one of the people I've known who's easy to talk to. She doesn't only have a good listening ear but also gives sound and sensible advices if called for.

I always look forward to our morning train ride going to the office. It's one of the times we get to have our talks; from laugh-out-loud matters to can't-stop-myself-from-crying moments. A usual scenario would be me arriving (catching my breath from a 100-meter dash) and her already sitting down with a book in hand. From the moment I sit down, it would be non-stop talking till it's time for us to part ways. There are also times when I just sit beside her, get my own book and start reading. However, once one of us starts talking, books will be forgotten and will remain unread until the next train ride. :D

With the many talks we have shared and the times we've spent together, she has taught me a lot of things; not only through her words but through her actions as well. From her, I have learned how to control my temper. I have also learned to appreciate the things happening in my life (even the small and not so good ones ... she says, you'll learn something from all of these). She also taught me to think first before uttering something; if it won't bring good to anyone better not say anything at all. And most important of all, through her, I have realized that it's better not hold grudges coz nothing good comes from them.

Indeed, I can truly say that she is one of the few people I know who has a good heart. And I feel so blessed to have known her and to have her as a friend. I can't remember if I have already told her this -- I do believe that I have become a better person because of her ... my angel ... my friend.

I love you gurl.