Scaredy-cat... - 10/31/2004
... I am not. Eventhough horror movies make me shout out loud (till now I can't watch Sixth Sense without covering my eyes during the entire movie), I am not generally afraid of ghosts and the likes. I can sleep alone in a room (I've been doing so since forever). Back in high school, I even used to take showers at midnight in our dormitory bathroom (which is actually one big bathroom with lots of cubicles) because that's the only time you can take one without having to fall in line and wait (and to think there were stories going around about chain dragging and cloth flying). Compared to others, I guess I don't get easily scared of the unnatural stuff.


But you know what I am afraid of?

... I fear the possibility of not being able to have my own baby.

... I am scared of the idea of losing someone dear to me (specifically in a violent way).

... I am afraid of the thought of being at the end of my life and finding out I have not lived a "life" at all.


On the second thought, I do am a scaredy-cat in some ways...

-----

Happy Halloween everyone !!!