Life - 10/15/2004
I was browsing through my Friendster bulletin board when I came across this answer to a certain survey question which just made me laugh out loud.


29. is someone in-love with u?
--> no one that im aware of... もし誰かがいたら、声をかけて、手をあげてください。。。 (If there is, please raise your hand and let your voice be heard.- a rough translation)

After making a comment on my friend's answer and after all the smirking, I couldn't help but say to myself, if only life was that simple. I can just imagine myself in front of a crowd, casually asking,


"Ei, attention please ... is there someone out there who thinks I am pretty nice and wants to go out with me and see if we mesh well? Just raise your hand please. Oh... there are 3 of you. There is no problem with that. Let's meet after this and try to draw up a sked, okay? Thanks for your time everyone!" (^.^)w

Compared to other girls, I know I am a bit aggressive. (Well, I had handed out unsubtle feelers before.) But when it comes to "serious " love, I become meek and timid (and sometimes stupid). Maybe because I still have this illusion of being a damsel in waiting to be swept off my feet by my prince charming.



-----

10 Reasons to be happy today:

1) Having a good night of sleep.
2) Waking up to a very beautiful morning. (a clear, blue sky .. not a cloud in sight)
3) Heart-felt morning prayer.
4) Early morning jog. (and basking under the warmth of the sun)
5) Healthy and yummy breakfast.
6) Sitting in front of some guy who smelled really nice inside the train.
7) Feeling pretty and good.
8) Minor "crushing" going on. (hihihi ... hisashiburi feeling)
9) Good morning e-mails.
10) Blogging again!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend ahead! God bless everyone!


"Let us wake at the morning and be filled with Your love
And sing songs of praise all our days
For Your love is as high at the heavens above us
And Your faithfulness as certain as the dawn
"