Am I too old for this? - 6/30/2005
Java, JSP, SQL, Struts, etc. ... all this stuff might be clear-cut and uncomplicated to some people who are reading this blog like this particular guru master I know. But to me, they all sound foreign ... so out of this world; that no matter how many weeks of supposed studying have already passed, this ancient and rusty brain of mine is still not capable of creating a web app from scratch. It can be so frustrating at times. It makes me wonder if I had chosen the right field of work.

But I am not giving up ... not yet anyway. Teaching an old dog new tricks is indeed possible, an officemate once said. So, I guess there might still be hope for me. Luckily, I am surrounded with a bunch of guys who have been so patient in answering my dumb questions and helping me in every way they can. That plus a little more effort from my side, who knows I may finally get it right.