What's up? - 5/24/2005
I have been slacking again. And it's not because there is nothing to write about. On the contrary, quite a number of things happened since my last entry.


**********

Climb bebeh, climb

I had an Ethan Hunt moment last week when our company had wall climbing as our first CFC (Cebu Fun Club) activity of the year. I was not totally gaga about the idea but since I was the one tasked to revive CFC in order to promote camaraderie among the employees, I didn't have any other option but to go. And boy am I glad I didn't chicken out. It was not a "mission impossible" after all. Though there were slight embarrassing moments here and there, but who cares? Not only was I able to experience something new, I also had a blast with new found friends and old ones.







**********


From a Bo fan since the very beginning:

Is it only me who thinks Bo deserves to win American Idol over Carrie? Or are there other people out there who shares my opinion? My co-AI fanatics here in the office are all rooting for Carrie to win. Eventhough I do not have anything against her besides her almost robotic style of singing (hehehe), I just think that Bo has more versatility and flair compared to his co-finalist. He totally rocked the past two weeks, especially during last week's show. While Carrie was scared out of her wits and thought it was the end for her. In fairness, Baby V was also good last week.

Win or no win, Bo will definitely make a name in the music industry just like my fave Clay.


**********

A delayed reaction:

I am so happy Uchenna and Joyce won the Amazing Race!


**********

A bizarre dream

I had another strange dream that left me baffled. I was inside a bus sitting beside a guy friend. We were having a pleasant conversation when out of the blue, he suddenly reached for my hand. He didn't say anything; I too didn't utter a single word. We were just there, our fingers entwined. After a few moments, he let go of my hand, stood up and left. And that was it.

Okay, okay ... it's not really a bizarre dream. It only shows how much I long for warmth and affection in my life.

**********

Last summer hirit!

I am off to Camotes Island for our company summer outing this Thursday! Yahooo!!!

**********

One more thing...

If plans push through, I might be going back to the Land of the Rising Sun very soon.