Welcome, little one! - 4/11/2005
My dear friend Chary just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy this morning. We went to the hospital earlier to see her and the new baby.

First stop was the nursery. I couldn't stop my tears from welling up in my eyes as I watched this little bundle closing and opening his eyes, and silently observing the many (blurry) faces in awe behind the glass pane. "What are you silly grown-ups doing? Rousing me from my deep slumber just to take pictures..." -- if only babies could talk, we probably would have heard those words from baby JC. :D

As for Chary, she had a CS; she looked like she's in a lot of pain. One slight movement can cause pain that she was even advised not to do so much talking. (And for people who knows her, Chary not talking is quite unimaginable... hehe) Although we tried very hard not to cause additional pain, the playful and mischievous part in each one of us just couldn't stop ourselves from telling jokes and making her laugh that Dave had to shoo us out of the room we opted to leave before we cause any harm to the new mother.

To Dave and Chary -- Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!!!

To James Colin A. Lallave -- Welcome to the world, baby Colin!!!


Baby James Colin Posted by Hello