Love is in the air? - 5/09/2005



Although I am not really into such thing as horoscope, the one that Friendster has been providing has caught my attention these past couple of weeks. Who wouldn't be when almost everyday my sign talks about love and romance coming my way.

Really? From where?

From an ex-boyfriend who called and asked how I was doing after hearing the news that I was back from Japan for good? Duh, a married man with 2 children ... I don't think so.

Maybe, from a college barkada who wanted me to know that he likes me even if he is currently in a relationship. When asked what's the use of telling me such a thing? "Wala lang para next time na magkita tayo alam mo na that I like you not only as a friend." Huh?!?!

Or is it this someone who's obviously sooo not into me but who has been making me wear this silly grin like a lovestruck high school girl?


Well, from wherever direction it might be coming from, it may be sooner or later, I just hope that this time around he will be the one.