My birthday gift to myself - 7/05/2005
Since I started working, buying something nice as a birthday gift to myself has been kind of a yearly thing for me. Back in 2001, it was my cute Sony DVD player. A year after that, it was my nice but now needs to be fixed watch. Next, there was an online shopping spree at VS. Then last year, it was my precious ThinkPad.

I will be turning a year older in two days; as to what I will get for myself, that I have not decided on yet. So far, my choices are:

1) A new mobile phone
2) A flatscreen TV
3) An air conditioner for my room
4) An arm reduction treatment


Currently, my top pick is choice #1 since I really need one. However, I am seriously considering #4 coz I badly want it too. (Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost?). Anyway, no need to hurry since I still do not have the moolah to spend ... in a month or two perhaps. <sana dumating na...>