My new toy - 9/28/2004
To help me achieve the goals I have set for myself, I invested on a new gadget. :D My new digital audio (256mb) player is small, ultra-light and very easy to use. It can carry around 60 songs (4hours of mp3 music) and plays FM radio. Aside from that, it also has a built-in microphone for voice recordings. And what's truly amzing with the MuVo TX FM is that it also serves as a USB (2.0) memory key. You can easily transfer music or data files from your PCs with no cables or installation software needed. Just drag-and-drop! Plus, you can take pictures with it.(Hehehe ... just kidding! :D)

Where else can you get that?

Creative MuVo TX FM


Being skip free, it is perfect for rigorous exercise and activities. Working out will never be the same again. Just this morning, I used it during my jog, and time just flew by. I am hoping to get this one though. (Can't find one being sold here; I think you need to order this from them.)

Creative NOMAD MuVo Armband