Alive & kicking - 3/23/2005
I am still here (hi cil!). I know it has been days since my last entry. With less than two weeks left before I leave Japan, the past few days have been crazy; staying awake until the wee hours of the morning (read: 4AM or later). First it was due to the packing marathon which I thankfully finished before the pick-up guy arrived last Saturday. Then, in preparation for Sunday's party, I together with some friends (thank you for all the help girls!), had to stay up and prepare the food to be served the following day. Come Sunday, well, it was drinking and dancing until I was too buzzed to shake my booty. Monday was for cleaning up Sunday's mess. As for last night, I was zonked out by 10PM. Don't make me start with my daytime activities, I will just bore you to death. Instead, here are some photos from the mini-party.




----------


AI! (This is for you Muckdog and other fanatics.)

This week's show was awesome. Using Randy dawg's words, it went like a bomb. Except for one or two finalists, they were at their best.

Best guy performance: Nikko Smith
Best girl performance: Jessica Sierra

Amazing! I couldn't stop myself from clapping and cheering after watching both performances -- good song choice; perfect for the kind of voice they have. Both performances gave me goosebumps.

Well, Carrie came a close second to Jessica; while Vonzell was not far behind. As for the guys, I think Nikko was ahead of the others by a mile. Even Bo and Anwar (my other two favorites) didn't do as good as Nikko.

My bottom three -- Mikalah, Nadia and ... (hhmmmm, hard to pick the third one) Anthony or Constantine perhaps?

The person who needs to leave this week -- definitely Mikalah!

Just my two cents.