trabaho, lakwatsa, ai atbp. - 3/03/2005
Yes, I know I've been slacking off on my blogging duties. I wanted to post something early this week but unfortunately wasn't able to find time to do so.

-----


Work has been keeping me busy since last week especially these past few days. J, my replacement, started reporting to the office last Tuesday; which means that aside from my usual work tasks I now have to allocate time for skill transfer acquisition sessions. And you know what I realized? A career in teaching is a no-no for me. I am pretty sure I was good student back then but when it comes to being a teacher, I suck big time. Just this morning, I found myself jumping from one study item to another, repeating the same steps of a procedure, going back and forth ... it was really frustrating. I can only hope that after a month, J learns the necessary stuff in order for him to survive the first few months. If not ... well, I will be just a YM away anyway.

-----


My family is one AI fanatic. I learned during a chat with my brother that our dear mom is rooting for the sexy Travis Tucker while our dearest baby sister is going gaga over Mario Vazquez. As for him, it's Bo Bice (yhey! same as me) and Carrie Underwood all the way!

Speaking of AI, after this week's show, the guys are unquestionably way, way, way better than the girls this season. In fact, the worst two of the remaining guys are, if not better, as good as the best two of the remaining girls. If it's only possible, I would prefer to see 8 to 10 guys in the top 12. Now, as to who should be voted off the guys group this week ... Constantine and David (or Joe) perhaps?

-----


I had a blast last weekend. Together with some of my officemates from IBM, I went to Inawashiro in Fukushima for skiing. We stayed at this very nice hotel with a very nice pool and an onsen (hot spring).

Here are some pictures taken during our ski trip last weekend.



(from top-left: hotel lobby, yukata girls, x7-11, view from our room)