All packed up and ready to go? Uh-uh nowhere close ... - 3/15/2005
I have been packing my stuff like crazy these past couple of days. Going to sleep when the sun is up already and still I am nowhere close to emptying my room by Saturday. (We will be having a party at my place this Sunday so I need the boxes to be picked up by then.)

My room is a mess! I can't believe I have accumulated so many things in four years. I already filled up one jumbo box with shoes, books, dvd cases, cds, photo albums, writing pads, disney cans, puzzles, plates, glasses and other abubots. Now, I'm stuffing the second box with clothes. Yet after everything I have done so far, I don't get why everywhere I look there are still gazillion of stuff that need to be packed. Argghhh, it's driving me insane.

But you know what? Amidst all this madness, I did find joy -- happiness after looking at my old pictures which showcased my siopao face and enormous bod; and amusement after trying on my old pants and blouses (OMG! I was an elephant!). Not that I'm bootylicious now, coz really I am far, far away from my goal. As the saying goes, marami pa akong kakaining bigas bago maabot ang gusto ko ... or rather, marami pa akong hindi kakaining bigas ... But hey, I have come a long way baby. 'Diba prends?



what a mess!

----------


And you know who else is not ready to go and leave? Nikko!!! Well, he might have packed his stuff and gone home; but now, my part time lover who's been on my mind this weekend (after watching his performances over and over again) is back to get it on and prove he's worthy to be in the top 12.

For personal reasons we still do not know, Mario has withdrawn from the AI competition. To fill up the 12 spots, Nikko was called back in. I feel sorry for Mario's fans but still ... yhey for Nikko! *happy dance*

I do hope Nikko makes it to the top 4 at least. As to how to make this feat possible, (well besides praying that Nikko gives awesome performances week after week) I am calling out to my dear friends (you know who you are) and readers in the US. Please call and vote for talent ... give Nikko a chance! Of course, don't forget to vote for Anwar and Bo too! :)